Thursday, May 7, 2009

Thank you Grandma and Pa




Mommy and I are thanking you both for getting me the Winnie the Pooh airbed. I am such a big boy! Daddy put me on it at 6am today and I slept til 8 on it. Mommy told me it was nap time and at first I wanted in my crib but after we read our books I layed down on the Pooh bed, Mommy covered me up and gave me my teddy bear and blanket and I went to sleep. The bear I love is the one Carol sent me right after I was born. Thank you Carol too!




Evan took a nap in his bed today too for 2 hours!!

2 comments:

adamswifey said...

double blessings for you! how wonderful.

Carol's Corner said...

Levi your Pooh bed looks so comfortable, I'm glad you like your teddy bear. It doesn't seem to matter if your a boy or girl, everybody loves teddy bears.
*Hugs*